Home       My Shops      Terms of Use      Fun Freebies

Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday Freebie!...a little early:) New Pinterest Board


Here is a Friday Freebie for you!! Something to start off your weekend right:)  



If you noticed to the right I have up my "Newest Item". It's an Uppercase letter set with a little sparkle...if you are interested in a certain color or pattern with the sparkle, let me know and I can put something together for you:) I will post the finished product up on my store for you to purchase at a sale price!!! I know everyone is getting their rooms ready and who wouldn't want a matching letter set?!?! I also have lowercase letters available too:)

I have started a new Pinterest board where I will put up items or really anything where you have used my graphics! I just love to see my work get used:) Send the link where I can find your item, and I will pin it to my board:)

Many thanks,

1 comment:

  1. Isn't creating graphics fun!? I have a lot at my TPT store and am a newer blogger and seller. I am your newest follower. Cute stuff :)

    I have lots of thins, some free, if you would like to check it them out!

    Take a Walk on the Teaching Side

    My Teachers Pay Teachers Store

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a little note!