Home       My Shops      Terms of Use      Fun Freebies

Sunday, September 23, 2012

A FREE Set to Start the Celebration!!

YAY!!! I've reached 100 followers here and over at my Facebook page!! Thank you!! Thank you!! To start the celebration, I have a free Football Mini Set over at my TpT Store
I love Football and I LOVE this set!!!


 Head on over and grab it!! If you download it, don't leave my store until you leave me a comment...hehe!!  

"Following" my store  would be a nice "Thank you" too!!

To keep the celebration going, I have an awesome giveaway in the works. My ClipArt friends have gathered together and we are going to be offering some of our best clip art sets to a lucky winner. Check back later this week to read more about that!!



NameforDots

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on reaching 100 followers! Thanks so much for sharing! These graphics are so cute!

    Pixy Stix and Teacher Tricks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! I'm glad you like the freebie!!!

      Delete
  2. This is so so cute!! Thanks so much for sharing!!

    Heather
    The Busy Busy Hive

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome Heather!! I hope you enjoy using them:)

      Delete
  3. These are gorgeous! I've downloaded and left feedback thank you :)

    Liz - BaysideTeacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww..Liz, you are sweet!! Thanks so much!!

      Delete
  4. I'm excited about your new blog and your giveaway!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a little note!