Home       My Shops      Terms of Use      Fun Freebies

Friday, September 7, 2012

Columbus Day Set!

I received a comment the other day from Just Wild About Teaching about some Christopher Columbus clip art...she said she couldn't find any. I looked around TpT and searched for clip art with this theme and there was none to be found:(

So I jumped right on this project for her!! I have put together a set of 19 graphics- 3 Digital Backgrounds and the rest are colored images along with black line images that match. I really enjoyed putting this together and probably never would have attempted doing a set like this. I'm so glad I took this challenge!! I hope you'll head on over to my store to check it out!! Just click on the picture to take you there!!


NameforDots

1 comment:

  1. Love it!!!! I would like a cute set of patriotic clipart!!

    I love your clipart!!!!!!!

    Greg
    Www.kindergartensmorgasboard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a little note!