Home       My Shops      Terms of Use      Fun Freebies

Monday, September 3, 2012

September Currently!!

This is my first currently here at my new blog:) For those of you who are visiting for the first time, I just began posting my clip art about a month ago and I have become addicted!!! I'm still over at 123 Teach With Me but this is another outlet for me. I hope you'll take minute to look around my TpT store at some of my items and pick up some freebies while you're there! I hope you'll follow me here and at my store because I'm in the process of posting new sets and new freebies!!!

So back to the currently:) I just love to join in on this every month!! Oh' Boy 4th Grade is awesome for hosting this and she has done it again!! I can't believe it's September already! 


I hope everyone has a great Labor Day!!! 
NameforDots

13 comments:

  1. I'm definitely a pinterest fan too! I love your background, it is so bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Katie!! It's hard to imagine what life was like before Pinterest...:)

      Delete
  2. Woo Hoo! Yippee for your new blog!
    Pinterest is amazing!
    ❀Beth Ann❀
    Taming My Flock of Firsties
    bakteach16@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beth Ann!!! So glad you stopped by!

      Delete
  3. Definitely checking out your clip art and TPT store! Congrats on the new jeep and hair cut. I always love getting a new hair cut!

    Brittany
    Stickers and Stamps

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was a pretty big change for me....going from hair at the middle of my back to above my shoulders!! I love it!! Thanks for coming over:)

      Delete
  4. I just got a new hair cut this morning. It's nice to start the new school year off with a new look.

    ~Jenna
    Diving Into Learning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is!! I hope you're having a great start to the school year!! Thanks for coming over:)

      Delete
  5. Have to check out your clip art! Who does not need clipart?!
    Tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming over Tania! I hope you enjoy my graphics!!

      Delete
  6. I am going to have to go and check out your clipart! I wish I could learn how to make some just for fun!

    Newest follower here!
    Stephany

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your blog...im your newest follower ....im looking for christopher columbus clip art everywhere...do you have any??? drop by my page =)

    Just Wild About Teaching

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a little note!