Home       My Shops      Terms of Use      Fun Freebies

Friday, September 21, 2012

Why Am I So Happy?? and Introducing.....


To answer that question....well ..

First, I am almost at 100 followers here!! WOW!! Thank you so much for following along on this exciting and FUN journey of mine. I never thought that something I loved to do as a little girl would become "Dots" of Fun! I can remember when my mom first bought me a tablet of blank paper, different kinds of pencils and paint, and hung up just about every picture I drew on the refrigerator:) I had so much fun drawing then and I'm having even more fun now!!

Second, because I'm almost at 100 followers here and over at my Facebook page, that means a giveaway is coming soon!! Boy, is this going to be one awesome giveaway!! So far, I've got TEN generous artists willing to donate some of their graphics ...you will not want to miss this!!

Third, I'm having a SALE over at my TpT store to celebrate Fall!!! Everything at my store is 20% off!!! I'm joining this sale along with 50 others over at Second Grade Math Maniacs. Head on over and check out her Link-up later today!



And last...I married the smartest man on earth!!! I have been working hard on creating "kid" clip art, trying to make them different from what's already out there, and wanted a "unique" name to go with them. Putting all their cute little faces together, I asked him..."What can I call them???" 

and he said....

The "Dots" Tots!!!

 I told you....the SMARTEST man alive!!! 

So I would like to introduce you to one of my "Dots" Tots...


 There are so many more to show you!!! Feel free to click on her and save her!
What do you think??  


NameforDots

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love her! I hope you'll consider making some multi-cultural Dots Tots (in uniforms) I need to spruce up my weekly homework packet and they would be oh so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!!! I'm working on multi-cultural too:) I can't wait to show them to you!!

      Delete
  2. I'm happy to be your 100th follower! Congratulations!
    - Amanda
    Inspired in Second

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY!!! Thanks so much!!! My giveaway will be coming soon:)

      Delete

Leave me a little note!