Home       My Shops      Terms of Use      Fun Freebies

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Color Set or Line Art Set? or Both?

This post is more of a question for you guys and gals:)

I'm half way finished my Thanksgiving set and it's turning out GREAT!! I'm creating colored and line art images but my question is this...

Would you rather have a set posted with both line art and color included or post 2 sets where they are separated?? 

I'm having a hard time with this right now and would love to hear what my followers think. 

Please leave a comment for me!! Thanks a bunch!! I hope to have it all finished by Friday:) YAY!! 

I will post previews soon!!!

NameforDots

10 comments:

  1. I personally think it is better to have both sets combined. However, I'm curious to see what other people think! I can't wait to see the new clip art! I'm sure it is adorable!

    Pixy Stix and Teacher Tricks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer to have both combined too! Can't wait to see your Thanksgiving set!

    Karyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like when sets are combined too. I can't wait to see it!

    Joni
    KinderKids Fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the combined sets. I use the color clip art for games, etc. and the line art for worksheets.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Combined, but I normally only use the b&w;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the combined sets too! I'm excited to see your new ones:)

    Heather
    The Busy Busy Hive

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with having both! It is nice to have the color set for posters, games and labels, but I use the black and white for worksheets. Can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a little note!