Home       My Shops      Terms of Use      Fun Freebies

Saturday, October 27, 2012

In the Spotlight Over at The 3AM Teacher!!

I hope everyone on the east coast is safe and prepared for this storm coming your way!! Here in NC, we have a lot of wind...no rain yet...so I have declared this day PAJAMA day for my family..hehe.

I wanted to let you know that I am being featured over at The 3AM Teacher!!

Photobucket


 Michelle is so sweet to invite me over for the weekend and share my clip art with her readers!!! My Hot Chocolate & Marshmallow Fun set is up for grabs so if you haven't entered the giveaway, head on over to her blog and follow her if you're not already...her work is amazing!!

Here is a new background set I just added to my store!!! 




Everything this weekend is 20% off!!!


NameforDots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little note!