Home       My Shops      Terms of Use      Fun Freebies

Sunday, October 14, 2012

I've Been Boo'd!!! TWICE!!

Two of my sweet friends have boo'd me today:

 Wendy over at the Teacher's Toolkit has Boo'd me and I'm not mad about it! hehe:)
and Karen over at An Apple a Day in First Grade has Boo'd me over at my 123 Teach with Me Blog!! Still not mad about it.... hehe....
Cynthia over at 2nd Grade Pad is having this fun linky:) To check it out just click on her pic!


So now I'm going to highlight 3 blogs that I enjoy....which was not easy to do....just 3:(

One that has less...
BaysideTeacher

The Bayside Teacher is an Australian teacher...and basically...I'm jealous! I would love to go to Australia...never been...so I enjoy reading blogs from there....just a little biased I guess:)  Her blog design is adorable and she shares such awesome ideas for middle school that I'm keeping in my back pocket for my kids.

One that has "about" the same...


All Things Teachery & More

Cindy is a second grade teacher at a Title 1 school. She loves to share ideas and her posts are just FUN to read:) You'll enjoy it!!

One that has more...

Rowdy in Room 300
Nicole has been a blogging friend of mine for awhile now and I just love all of her crafty ideas. What's even better is that now she is sharing her new fonts and I'm in LOVE with every single one!!! I just can't seem to get enough of collecting fonts these days! I hope you'll check her out!!

NameforDots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little note!