Home       My Shops      Terms of Use      Fun Freebies

Thursday, October 18, 2012

My Thanksgiving Set is Ready!!!

So by huge request, I have completed my Thanksgiving set and included are colored and Line Art images!!!!

32 images in all that would be great for posters, centers, and line art for all your adorable worksheets!!
There are 3 previews that show ALL of the images included in the set!! 

Be sure to head on over to my store to check them out!! 

Thanks so much for all of your input yesterday...it made me work harder to get them done for you one day early!!




Enjoy Every one!! Can't wait to see how you will use them!!
NameforDots

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! I'm so happy with how they turned out:)

      Delete
  2. These are amazing! You are so talented! I'm your newest follower!!
    Jenny
    Owl Things First!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a little note!