Home       My Shops      Terms of Use      Fun Freebies

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

What Do Teachers Need?? & a Math Set

I have been stuck in the house for the past couple of days because Sandy has brought some rain, wind, and cold weather here to Eastern NC. So I have been working on some new sets, like a Christmas set, when I thought....what kinds of clip art do teachers REALLY need for projects, lesson, centers, etc?? There are SO SO many winter and Christmas sets, especially backgrounds, that I thought I would take a break from the norm and start focusing on what YOU need!!

So tell me....what kinds of clip art are you having trouble finding out there...for any subject??

I have just posted a set of 24 dice images at my store. 



These could be used for Math centers, worksheets, posters. etc. This is what I'm talking about. I want to get back to creating sets that are "classroom" oriented. Now don't get me wrong...I'm still going to be working on those "cute" sets, but there is just an overload of "holiday" sets..if you haven't noticed lately over at TpT. 

So leave me a comment letting me know what you need!!! 

Thanks Bunch!! I hope you're safe where you are!!

Also I have a new Pinterest Account with A LOT of boards!!! Come by and start following me:)
http://pinterest.com/123teachwithme


NameforDots

8 comments:

  1. I need some basic science clip art. Animal basic needs (food, shelter, air), animal parent and baby clip art. Those two are very specific to the lesson I am currently working on, lol. But yeah, I haven't found much animal clip art that aren't too cartoony and that resemble the real animal. I like your animals on the farm one, not too cartoony.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A range of minibeast clip art would be great, plus a variety of 3D shapes - there are some, but not quite what I'm looking for.

    Also body parts for labelling, plus a range of foods which could be sorted into Healthy/not Healthy - preferably blackline for workbooks.

    Is that the kind of thing you're after?

    Hope it helps! Thanks Tammy!

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tammy!

    What a great question! I've been looking everywhere for clipart (a single set) that incorporates both seasons and weather/temperature to use with my calendar routine.

    œKaryn
    A is for Apple B is for Blog
    Kideducator@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! This is something I have been looking for too. A lot of the weather clip art I am finding has a face on it. Too cartoony for me. : )

      Delete
  4. I love these dice! So realistic! Are there black lines for black and white copies, too? I love all the math sets!
    Nicole
    www.teaching-with-style.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No there isn't.... but I can add that to the set!! Will do that today:) Thanks so much for your sweet comments!!

      Delete
  5. Weather, kids(lots do diversity), snowflakes, Veterans Day is on my mind!

    Following you on Pinterest!!

    Greg


    Smedley's Smorgasboard of Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm needing and not finding images for Thanksgiving food. I thought I'd be able to find more, but I'm not! Thanks for the inquiry :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a little note!