Home       My Shops      Terms of Use      Fun Freebies

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Busy as a Bee!

Hey Every One!!

It's been forever and a day since I wrote on here and I feel awful about it! I was visiting family last week and enjoyed every minute but as all of us bloggers know...we are always thinking about blogging!!

 I couldn't stop thinking about all of the Linkys, blog hops, TpT forums .....I felt like I was missing out:( I didn't touch a computer ALL week!! 
I know....crazy!!!

I'm a little behind but I'm slowly catching up....s.l.o.w.l.y.

On a positive note, this past week gave me time to sketch out some new ideas and think about some new sets that I want to work on. I can't wait to share them with you. Especially a neat little Christmas/Holiday set that will be so cute for your bulletin boards!!! It's going to be adorable!!!

So on to a request that I've been working on. There were a couple of you looking for some weather clip art and I have put together a large set!!! Right now it has 49 images...and I'm not finished with it...I told you it was LARGE!! 

Here is a sneak peek...let me know what you think!!




I hope to have the completed set up at my store by tomorrow night. 


NameforDots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little note!