Home       My Shops      Terms of Use      Fun Freebies

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Christmas Linky:)



This is a fun Linky to share all of your holiday decorations and inspirations. Head on over to my educational blog at 123 Teach With Me to link up!!!

The first thing, I'm going to share are some graphics that I just posted over at my store. I used them in the Linky Button as well:)


They go along with a cute writing craft!!

So...on to some of my holiday inspirations! You can't have a holiday without some amazing food...so here are some that I'm going to try this season.









                                                                  Source: toostinkincute.blogspot.com via Tammy on Pinterest










                                                                      Source: catchmyparty.com via Tammy on Pinterest


                                                                       Source: nadinesnook.blogspot.com via Missy on Pinterest





                                                                              Source: tasteofhome.com via Heather on Pinterest

Be sure to head on over and link up!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yum!! I found you through the linky. Tat hot chocolate makes me want some..... Come check us out sometime!! http://primarypossibilities.blogspot.com/ Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...I really want to try that sometime for a party! I'm still waiting for it to get cold enough to drink hot chocolate..hehe! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE and yum! I guess I should wait until next year to bake up some of these delicious looking treats!

    Ellen
    Great {First Grade} Expectations

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a little note!