Home       My Shops      Terms of Use      Fun Freebies

Friday, November 23, 2012

Liebster Blog Award!!

I'm so excited about this!!! Richi over at Ribbons, Recipes, and Rhymes has nominated my blog for the Liebster Award!! Thanks Richi!!


So here are the rules for this award:
1. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
2. Answer the questions that the nominator set for you.
3. Create 11 questions for the people you nominate.
4. Choose 11 other blogs with fewer than 200 followers to nominate and link them in your post.
5. You cannot “tag back” the other blog, but leave a comment on this post with the URL of your Liebster post so I can learn more about you & see who you nominate.

So here at 11 Random Things about Me:
* I am the youngest of 4 girls
* I grew up on a farm
* I wanted to be a photographer when I was little.
* I have 2 children..1 boy and 1 girl...PERFECT!!
* I LOVE to watch Football
* I love antiques...I'm turning into my mother:)
*I was president of my college sorority
* I played 3 sports in high school
* I'm allergic to dogs and cats
* I'm addicted to my iPhone
* I taught for 10 years (K-4)
* Christmas is my favorite holiday:)

Answers to Richi's Questions:)

1. Who is your favorite children's author? Eric Carle
2. Who is your favorite (personal, not children's) author? This is bad to say..but I really don't read much..other than children's books and online:)
3. What is the name of your favorite cookbook? My home church makes a cookbook every few years and those are my favorites.
4. What is your favorite comfort food? anything with pasta...a big bowl of it!!
5. What is your favorite food on your holiday table? mashed potatoes with dressing..yummy!!
6. Beach or Mountains? this one is hard...but I have to go with the beach..nothing like the sound of the ocean!
7. If you could meet one famous (deceased) person, who would it be? Dr. Seuss
8. What is your most favorite thematic unit to teach? Geography
9. Do you live in a red state or a blue state or neither (I don't live in the US)? Red State
10. What food do you hate, as in "I will NOT eat it, Sam I Am!" uncooked onions...YUCK!!
11. Which of these chefs most closely represent your cooking (eating)  philosophy: Paula Deen....with the exception of all that butter..hehe!
Paula Deen (southern and rich), Bobby Flay (grilled and spicy), Ina Garten (classic and comforting) or Rachel Ray (quick and easy) 

My questions for my nominees:
1. What occupation did you want to have growing up?
2. Who inspires you?
3. Where would you want your dream vacation home to be?
4. If you were a famous singer, what kind of music would you sing?
5. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
6. Left handed or right handed?
7. Coke or Pepsi?
8. What is one of your favorite shows on TV?
9. What "sweet" food can you NOT resist?
10. What is your middle name?
11. Why did you start blogging?

Here are my nominees:

I hope you'll check out all of these amazing new blogs!!




NameforDots

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for my award! I hope you had a chance to enter my giveaway.
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome!! Thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the award! :) I always love to see new blogs!

    Chrissy
    Adventures In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome!! Thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete
  3. Too funny! Thanks for the nomination! I love your blog.
    http://misskingsechantedkingdom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops, I just nominated you too! Oh well, we all know a good blog when we read it!

    http://littlepiggyreads.blogspot.com/2012/11/im-in-with-cool-kids.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww.. thank you so much!!! I really appreciate it!!

      Delete
  5. Thanks so much for the award!! I'm YOUR newest follower! :) Also just wanted to tell you the link you left me in my blog comments didn't work to get me to this blog.. just thought you'd want to know if you just cut-n-paste your blog signature like I do!
    Angela :)
    Hippo Hooray for Second Grade!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?? Thanks so much for letting me know:) I'm happy to have you as a new follower!!

      Delete
  6. Thanks so much for the Liebster Nomination. We are so appreciative for your help with our baby blog. We also appreciate this nomination for helping us get out there and do some more blog hopping. Thanks again, Page and Cristy at Kindergarten Squared.
    Here is the link to our Liebster Post

    Liebster Post
    http://kindergartensquared.blogspot.com/2012/11/liebster-award-in-last-we-were.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know you have already been nominated BUT...I'm doing it too! This blog is wonderful!

    -Andrea
    http://groovyeducator.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a little note!