Home       My Shops      Terms of Use      Fun Freebies

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Linky for Freebie Week!!



I hope everyone enjoyed Freebie Week! If you missed it, don't worry...it will come around again:)

I did want to share a new set that I just posted at my TpT Store. It's my Fruit Set. It has 23 images with colored images and Black/White images. I can think of so many things to use this set for....
Math graphing
Descriptive Writing
Healthy Food Unit
The Hungry Caterpillar...YAY!!
and this list could go on and on!


I'm going to be working on my "Sweet Treats" set this week and also my Ultimate Polka Dotted Digital Background Paper Set. I'm telling you...it's going to be HUGE!! It may take me awhile...but I'm determined to get it done very soon! I thought...if I'm going to make the "ULTIMATE" set it has to have polka dots!!


So....I have started a linky for Freebie Week and added my own link from my blog over at 123 Teach with Me.
If you created something from my images this week, post about it over at your blog, link it up to your TpT store, however you want to share. Thanks for all of the love this week and I can't wait to see all of the creativity!!





NameforDots

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Tammy! I used your cute bell and the sleigh in my Polar Express Math and Literacy Activities. Your work is great!
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lori!!! Your Activities look ADORABLE!!!

      Delete

Leave me a little note!