Home       My Shops      Terms of Use      Fun Freebies

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A FREEBIE....as Promised:)

So as I mentioned in my last post, I have dove into learning Adobe Illustrator and.....WOW...that program is amazing and at times very frustrating!! But I'm learning a lot and really excited about the future possibilities of my artwork.

So I was playing around a bit tonight and wanted to share these cute digital backgrounds. There are 7 in the set and I thought the colors would work really well for your Spring and Summer projects...what do you think??


Click on the picture to head on over to my TpT store and grab this set:) IT"S FREE!!!!

If you're not following my store yet, I would love to have you as a follower of mine:)

Thanks every one!! Be sure to leave some love....I think I might need it....
back to learning more Illustrator!!

NameforDots

21 comments:

  1. Ohhh.. Illustrator is tough, but you did amazing! Love the colors!

    Sara
    Miss V's Busy Bees
    ventrellasara@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sarah!! Tough is just one word to describe it....;)

      Delete
  2. Thanks! I love it! I love all your work. I'll be back!!
    Jenny
    Owl Things First

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...thanks so much Jennifer:) I hope you enjoy these!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These backgrounds are my favorite so far! I just love the variety! Thanks so much for the freebie!

    ThePolishedTeacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome!!!! This is my way of telling spring to hurry up and get here!!! lol:)

      Delete
  5. Soooooo cuuuuute!! Love them! Thank you so much! I so admire your patience to be able to create these things!

    Amanda
    Collaboration Cuties

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I just love how a simple idea I get can turn into something like this! Thanks so much for stopping by:) Enjoy!!

      Delete
  6. So cute! I can't wait to use them!
    ❀Beth Ann❀
    Taming My Flock of Firsties
    tamingmyflockoffirsties@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh how CUTE! REminds me of my Spirograph when I was little, my favorite toy! I've got to start making my own centers or worksheets or something with this stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like them:) I know exactly what you're talking about!! It does look like that:)

      Delete
  8. LOVE! These are AMAZING Tammy! Thank you so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY!!! The Moffatt Girls have stopped by!!! Thanks so much for your sweet comments:) I hope you enjoy using these:)

      Delete
  9. I love these! They are so pretty! I pinned and tweeted them out from your store for you. :)
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! These are way too cute!! I love them! Thanks for sharing! :)

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just grabbed your backgrounds. They are so pretty. Can't wait to use them! Thank you so much.
    I am going to check out your store right now!
    BTW: I am your newest follower.
    Sharon McBee

    Buggy for First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  12. These backgrounds are so colorful and cute! Thanks for sharing.
    Jennifer
    Love Teaching Kids

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you were able to find this set....This set is now in my new store:) If you need help finding them, let me know:) Thanks so much!

      Delete

Leave me a little note!