Home       My Shops      Terms of Use      Fun Freebies

Monday, February 25, 2013

Easter Egg Clip Art Set

Here is my latest set!!

 photo EasterEggs_zps39d0bdad.jpg

It's already over at my TpT store.

I can think of so many ways to use the first design....like placing letters, numbers, sight words, vocabulary, math problems etc, in the center design and creating practice for your students. The middle design...well I just had to have something like a plastic egg and the 3rd design is just shiny and cute:)

I hope you enjoyed the freebie from the other day:) and I hope you enjoy this set!!!

I have 2 more sets in the works. I'm really excited about them and can't wait to share them with you!!



3 comments:

  1. Tammy - I love this new blog design. Very calming. I'm not sure how I missed it. LOVE it.

    Deniece
    This Little Piggy Reads Alll the Way Home

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm follower #4 on the new TPT store! Congrats! I'll keep checking back! wendy 1stgradefireworks@gmail.com
    1stgradefireworks

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a little note!