Home       My Shops      Terms of Use      Fun Freebies

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Freebie!

Happy Sunday Everyone!

This is a quick post today because I'm going to be busy cleaning up after an awesome Birthday Party for my son yesterday!! His birthday is actually on Wednesday, but we had family and close friends over yesterday to celebrate his 5th birthday:) I know people say it ALL.THE.TIME, but those 5 years have gone by SO fast that it's hard to believe he's 5. 

I wanted to share a freebie with you! I'm still learning this graphic design program and LOVIN' it!! I hope you'll LOVE this freebie too:) Just right click the image and save:)


 photo 1-1_zpsbe462766.png



I'm creating a set full of eggs with different designs and patterns just in time for Spring/Easter! I know they will be so versatile:) You will be able to use them for so many things! I hope to have the set completed in the next few days so check back soon for that:)


      As always, I would love to read your comments! 


Have a great day!!!


3 comments:

  1. This is cute. I will be sure to pick it up when I get to my home computer.

    Is this a new blog design, or am I thinking of you other page? I was here the other day looking at your clothing clipart and I don't remember this! Love the colors and the patterns. Not to mention I love the clothing clipart too, I added it to my wishlist with many of your others.

    Iteachkidsabc@gmail.com
    :o) V.
    Special Teacher for Special Kids

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! This is a new design...I wish I could say I did it my self but I got this from LeeLou Blog Designs:) They do such a great job! I would love to have my own designs up, but I'm pretty bad at getting around the blogger templates and HTML codes....YUCK!:( Oh well:) Thanks so much for your sweet comment!!!
      Tammy

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for the freebie! I love your stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a little note!