Home       My Shops      Terms of Use      Fun Freebies

Monday, February 11, 2013

Glad to be a Follower!!! New 10 Frame Set!!

Hi Everyone!!! It's a rainy day here so I wanted to brighten things up a bit:) I had this thought last night as I was getting ready for bed ...and we all know what happens when something like a "great idea" hits us all at once....we stay awake and finish it until it's done. Well, last night was one of those nights!! 

I was teaching my son about addition this past week and 10 frames popped in my head while I was thinking of activities to plan for him for this week. And I thought to myself...it would be nice to have a ten frame for every month so he doesn't get sick of looking at the same one every time......so here you have it....

A ten frame set for every month of the year!! Click here to see it at my store!




Yes, this is nothing new....a ten frame....pretty much every artist has a set... I think.

I thought it would be nice to have this complete set for the WHOLE YEAR!!!! I used some of my favorite images to create this set and I think you're going to love it!! There are a total of 242 images in this set and I have already created separate files within the zip file of each month. So it's already organized for you:) 

For this week only, this set will be 50% off at my store...just a little "Valentine Love" for you:) 

I hope you enjoy them!!! I would love to hear your comments!!



NameforDots

3 comments:

  1. where is the link to find it in your store? It looks really cool! I must not be awake enough yet or it's missing ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Debra for letting me know it wasn't there! I thought I made the picture a clickable link....but I guess not..haha! I added it to the post:) Here is the link
      http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Clip-Art-Seasonal-Ten-Frames

      Tammy

      Delete
  2. I love your blog and your Seasonal Ten Frames. I will be back to visit your blog. Thanks for sharing.

    Janna
    Fabulous Finch Facts

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a little note!