Home       My Shops      Terms of Use      Fun Freebies

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A Fun Linky!!!

I hope everyone is enjoying their day!!! It's a beautiful day here in NC and I'm so glad it's the last day of winter!!!! HELLO SPRING!!! I'm ready for warmer weather, shorts, and flip flops:)



I'm joining Latoya for her fun linky!!! This week is about 2 truths and 1 lie. You have to guess which one of my statements is a lie about myself. Share your guess by commenting below!

1. I've traveled to Spain and Mallorca when I was a junior in high school.

2. I don't like chocolate.

3. I learned how to play the piano at age six and took lessons for 10 years.

Be sure to join the linky by clicking on the picture above!! Don't forget to comment to let me know which one you think is a lie.

I wanted to send a BIG thank you to those of you who have started following me at my new store over at TpT! Also be sure to check out and mark me as your "favorite shop" over at my Teacher's Notebook store as well. This way you can get notifications of sales and new sets! Click on the pictures to take you to each store.


My TpT Store




My Teachers Notebook Store


One last thing.....there are some changes happening here at my blog!!! I can't wait for you to find out what it is!!!!








15 comments:

  1. I'm thinking that #1 could be correct because my daughter went to Germany when she was a Soph and Senior AND age 6 is usually the time children start to play the piano so I am going to go with #2. Teacher's always LOVE a piece of chocolate every now and then. I am a new follower. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment.
    Tammy
    Mrs. Flickinger's Butterfly Oasis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking it's #2. Who doesn't love chocolate?!

    Karen
    An Apple a Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously?! #2?! It HAS to be the lie!

    Diane
    Fifth in the Middle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thinking #2, my son is the only person that I know that doesn't like chocolate and he is lying about it.

    Terri
    The First Grade Princess

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think #2 is believable, but I think its your lie. I don't know how a teacher can survive without chocolate! ;-)

    Don't Let the Teacher Stay Up Late

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your clipart!! I'm your newest blog & TpT follower!

    ✿Sue✿
    Science for Kids Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am lovin the new blog design Miss Dots!! hahahaha
    This is just a test to make sure everything is working great...

    Michelle
    The 3AM Teacher
    Visit My FB Page

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness your new blog design is beyond adorable! Michelle outdid herself with this work! I am obsessed with all the dots! They sure are fun!

    ThePolishedTeacher

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog design and am your newest follower!! I am going to go against the odds and say #3 is a lie. #2 would be so obvious that I am thinking you must really not like chocolate:) Hey, it can happen!
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your blog design is too cute! I love dots, too!
    I think #2 is your lie...you have to like chocolate!!

    Jen
    Jen's Kinder Kids

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! I am here from Kimberly Ann's 300 follower giveaway! Your blog is adorable. I'm happy to be your newest follower.

    Dawn
    Adventures in First with Mrs. Key

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your new design!! Michelle did a great job!
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm going against the grain here and saying number 1 is your lie. Love the new blog design!

    Lori
    The Kindergarten Pod

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm going to say #2 is your lie. I couldn't live without chocolate!
    I'm a NC girl also! Stop by sometime!
    :)
    Tamera
    MyHeartBelongsinFirst
    Kaizactan2001@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a little note!