Home       My Shops      Terms of Use      Fun Freebies

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Earth Day Set and Last Day of Sale!

Tomorrow is the last day of my TpT sale! Everything is 15% off:)

Including my newest sets that I have just posted:)

I know this is probably a little late...but time just got away from me...
Click on the picture to see it at my store:)



Also my Snap Cubes Set.

This set is a huge time saver because I have included images that shows numbers 1-10. The cubes are already linked together for you! Also there are a variety of colors to choose from so it's great for creating patterns as well:)





The weekend is almost here!!!! YAY!!!

2 comments:

  1. Tammy,
    I love the new blog and I love the new Earth Day set I just bought from you too!
    Deb at Fabulously First

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a little note!