Home       My Shops      Terms of Use      Fun Freebies

Friday, April 5, 2013

Farm Animal Graphics and New Blog Design

I wanted to quickly share with you some new sets that I've been working on these past couple of weeks! but first.......

To answer the question to the Linky in the my last post....what was my lie? 

Of course.....I hate chocolate!.....What teacher could ever say that?!? I love everything chocolate!!!
brownies, chocolate milk shakes, Oreos, hot chocolate, Reese Cups, oh..the list could go on and on!!!

And if you're like me, I just can't stop looking about my new blog design!!! A HUGE thank you goes out to Michelle aka The 3AM Teacher!!! She did such an amazing job! If you're looking for a blog makeover, she would be the one I totally recommend:)

I have been out of town the past two weeks with some time to draw and organize my ideas a little, and I wanted to share with you some sets that I created....

This one is FREE over at both my TpT and TN stores:)


Owls and Banners...only $1.00  TpT store  or TN Store

and finally my Farm Animals!! @ my TpT store




 Now this one may look familiar. I had a set like this posted at my old store but this one has definitely been improved. If you purchased this set from my old store, please email me. I still have all of the info from the old set so I can look back and see where you purchased it and I will send this new set to you at no charge! That's the only bad thing about this new store.....old purchases will no longer give you the updated sets. So be sure to email me if you purchased the old set.

I hope everyone is having a great Friday!!!!
As always...I'd love to read your sweet comments:)

18 comments:

  1. Tammy,I love your new blog design! Your new sets are adorable, too! I just downloaded the butterflies! Thanks for sharing!

    Karen
    An Apple a Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Karen!!! Thanks for downloading those butterflies too! I hope you enjoy them:)

      Delete
  2. Love the butterflies! They are so cute and so "springy!" Thanks so much for sharing!

    Amanda
    Learning to the Core

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome Amanda:) I'm ready for spring weather!!! This really got me in the "spring" spirit!

      Delete
  3. Your new blog is so lovely! Your sets are adorable! Thank you for the sweet butterflies too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Angie!! I hope you enjoy them:)

      Delete
  4. So very cute! Love the new design and your cute graphics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michelle did such a great job!!!! She is the BEST!!

      Delete
  5. Sooooo Cute! I'm just getting ready to start my butterfly unit, and the kids will love seeing these cute designs pop- up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY!!! Perfect timing!! I hope your kids enjoy them!

      Delete
  6. I can't help but smile when I see your blog design. It's too cute! I love all the polka dots! Michelle did a fantastic job!

    Thanks so much for the butterflies! They are adorable!

    ThePolishedTeacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I smile every day!!! hehe....she did a wonderful job:)

      Delete
  7. Michelle is so wonderful, isn't she? Your blog and graphics look amazing.. I need to get more ideas for products so I can use some of your awesomeness! Ps-really who really does hate chocolate? ;)

    Have a great weekend!


    Laura Love to Teach

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura! You are too sweet:) As I'm typing this, I'm thinking of something chocolate I can eat....it's that bad...hehe!! Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  8. Tammy - your new blog looks AMAZING! I love it - it's so fresh and cute looking! I'm in the middle of getting a new design too - I can't wait! Definitely a feel-good factor - a good Spring clean - lol! Best wishes!
    Wendy :)
    (peak/peek)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Wendy! I can't wait to see your blog's new look!!
      Tammy

      Delete
  9. Hi Tammy! I just used your cute little butterflies on my bean seed packet cover - they look adorable! I love your art!

    ✿Sue✿
    Science for Kids Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sue!!! I can't wait to see it!!

      Tammy

      Delete

Leave me a little note!