Home       My Shops      Terms of Use      Fun Freebies

Monday, April 8, 2013

Too Early for Summer?

Quick post tonight...
First I wanted to thank all of you who began following me over at my new TpT store! I was trying to reach a goal of 200 followers by the end of this month......the day after I posted my goal on my Facebook page,  I woke up the next morning just totally surprised by the new followers I had.

I MET MY GOAL!!
THANK YOU!!


Also...Yes I know it just turned Spring...but the warm weather has me thinking about Summer....so...


I just had to share this latest set with you:) 


Head on over and check it out at my TpT store:) 

Also, if you purchased my Farm Animal set, be sure to download the updated set...I've added a cute little barn. I can't believe I didn't include it the first time!



Have a great night everyone!!

Leave me a sweet comment......

1 comment:

Leave me a little note!