Home       My Shops      Terms of Use      Fun Freebies

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Two New Sets! with a Flash Freebie!! Hurry!!

Just wanted to quickly share my latest sets with everyone!! 

My first set....well I'm just in the summer spirit!! I'm so ready for flip flops, beach getaways and tan lines:)

Click here  to see it at my store:)



Also this set of 38 images!
Badges and Frames that will dress up your teaching resources and classroom projects!

Click here to see it at my store!






Here is the Flash Freebie!! The Badges and Frames set will be free at my store for the next 5 hours!!!
Be sure to leave a comment at my store!!!

If you blog about this freebie, letting them know about my TpT store...and maybe even hinting to follow me....hehe.... you'll have a chance to win a second set for FREE!!!!
YOUR CHOICE!!

I'll pick the winner tonight!!

Just comment with your blog post and be sure to follow my store:)

Remember....When you use freebies, my Terms of Use still applies:)







11 comments:

  1. I put it on facebook (https://www.facebook.com/CollaborationCuties) hope it helps!

    Thanks for the freebie!!
    Amanda
    Collaboration Cuties

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!! I just liked your page as well:)

      Delete
  2. Oh, I love them, Tammy! Thank you! I just posted on Facebook, since I've already posted a blog update for today! Hope that works! :) You can see it here: https://www.facebook.com/ErinBStore?ref=tn_tnmn

    ~Erin
    Mrs. Beattie's Classroom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I just liked your page:)

      Delete
  3. Tammy these are so great! I love them and I am so ready for spring. I shared it on my FB page. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Special-Teacher-for-Special-Kids/240464676064895

    Iteachkidsabc@gmail.com
    :o) V.
    Special Teacher for Special Kids

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have created a great blog. I love them all. Thank you.

    Pam Ferrell

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have loved your clipart since the beginning! Thanks for the frames...I blogged about you here http://sparklinginthirdgrade.blogspot.com/2013/04/i-can-do-this.html . Thanks for all your hard work...your work is terrific!

    Stephanie Ann
    Sparkling in Third Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Winner!!! Winner!!! Congrats Stephanie!! You can thank my husband...he picked your comment number:)

      Delete
  6. I mentioned your store in my post (towards the end)! http://thelamppostin1stgrademath.blogspot.com/2013/04/survey-fun.html

    Crystal Shepherd
    lucytumnus@gmail.com
    The lamppost in 1st grade math

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW!! We are very close!! Email me anytime if you need anything:) Thanks so much for sharing my work with your readers!!

      Delete

Leave me a little note!