Home       My Shops      Terms of Use      Fun Freebies

Friday, May 17, 2013

Five for Friday!

I'm joining Doodle Bugs for her Five for Friday Link Up!



Yay for Fridays!!! For me, it means movie night with my kids, but it's way to pretty outside to stay indoors....so everyone is out playing...but me....:) Here I am blogging away:)

So here are my 5 random happenings for this week:)



I have been drilling our phone number and address into my son's head this week. EVERY DAY he has been writing it and reciting it for us. He finally has it!!! YAY!!! So I made him this little award...he was very excited:)


I'm in charge of my son's PreK class End of Year party, so I have been gathering all kinds of goodies to help them celebrate. I made the cute little tags for their beach bags:) I hope they like them!


My daughter has been working on patterns this week so I took some old scrap booking papers and cut out shapes for her to glue down. She LOVES glue...not quite sure what it is about it, but she could use a whole bottle in one sitting.


My son's class when to the strawberry patch and we loaded up on some strawberries...Then I was thinking, what am I going to do with all of these strawberries.....I made this....it was SO SO SO SO Good!!!


And finally, some nice changes are happening to our house here...we are finally getting an office!!!!! YAY!!! My hubby is very excited about it...we are half way there...


I hope everyone had a great week!!!! Have a great weekend!!

10 comments:

  1. Oh, that cake woke up my sweet tooth! Time to raid the pantry!

    Diane
    Fifth in the Middle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so good and it's a great fix for a sweet tooth...which I have a big one!!!
      Tammy :)

      Delete
  2. How have I missed your blog all this time! Love, love, love your blog design. So cute! Happy Friday.
    Brandee @ Creating Lifelong Learners

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Brandee!! So glad you found me:)
      Tammy

      Delete
  3. That cake looks delicious! I love strawberry season!

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really good! I'll to share the recipe:)
      Tammy

      Delete
  4. Ooo what is the strawberry dessert?? Strawberries are my favorite! The office looks great so far - good luck with the rest of it!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is so bright & cheery - I love it! So glad to have found you through Doodle Bugs! So awesome your son knows that important information. Probably half of my class of first graders don't know it - ugh!!! Have an awesome weekend!

    Molly
    Lucky to Be in First

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tammy, the nametags, the patterning and even the cake are all amazing and cute, just like everything you do! I'm such a huge fan of your style. You capture the joy of little-kid-land that we all immerse ourselves in as teachers!
    Susanna
    Whimsy Workshop 

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Glad I found ya back :) Super cute blog!! I'm your newest follower as well!
    Elizabeth
    Kickin’ it in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a little note!