Home       My Shops      Terms of Use      Fun Freebies

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

New Sets and Back to School Set Requests

Hi everyone!!! I know some of you have already done that happy dance down the hall as you leave school for summer vacation:) And others are getting ready...either way...can you believe another year has come and gone!!!!

As a school year is ending, my mind is thinking "Back to School"!!! 

I have posted a new set all about reading. 
Click on any picture to take you to my TpT store:)
(Be sure to "follow me" for sales and updates)





As you can see from the previews, the children come in all styles so it's perfect for any classroom:)

I hope to work on a math set as well...science too:)

I have a lot of ideas brewing around in my brain that trying to tell myself....one thing at a time....is a hard thing to follow!! 

I would love to hear your needs for back to school clip art!! Comment below and share:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little note!