Home       My Shops      Terms of Use      Fun Freebies

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Sale!!!



I hope you're ready!!! There are some AMAZING sales happening this week in honor of all of you AMAZING teachers!!! I'm having sales on ALL of my sets so I hope you'll head on over and check them out!

First over at TpT on May 7-8th, all of my sets will be discounted!! So if you have sets on your wish list, be sure to grab them now for a great price.

Over at my Teacher's Notebook Shop, my sets will be on sale ALL WEEK LONG!!!  From May 4-10, you can grab some great items for a great price!!

Oriental Trading is also helping out by throwing in a $100 Gift Card every day! While you're stopping by my TN Shop, be sure to mark my shop as one of your favorites! I just opened this shop not long ago and it needs some love:) Thank you!!


Be sure to enter!!! There are so many chances to get some great products for a great price!

Here are 2 newer sets that I just posted that will be on sale!





Enjoy Everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little note!