Home       My Shops      Terms of Use      Fun Freebies

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Where I've Been and TN Store and Freebie

It feels like ages since my last post...I know it really hasn't been "ages" but I've been taking a small beach vacation with family!! Here is my favorite picture so far....this is just beautiful to me!!



 We've been enjoying the Carolina coast and soaking up a lot of sun before we head back home. So of course being here at the beach has my artistic wheels turning for some new sets, ideas, and is just bursting my creativity! I can't wait to get back home and work!! HA!!! I know....I'm going to enjoy these last few days and I am not going to think about work....maybe...:)

I wanted to also just give a shout out to my TN Store! I want to thank all of my new followers for choosing my shop as one of their favorites!! If you're not following me there, I hope you do! 

I also wanted to thank Susanna from Whimsy Workshop Graphics for her guest post this week! 
She has this amazing freebie that you must check out! Isn't she so sweet to share her talent with all of us!!!


I hope every one is either enjoying there first few days of summer vacation or enjoying those last few days with your students!!!!!






1 comment:

  1. I love the Carolina coast too; our favorite beach is Sunset (right before SC). Have you ever been there? It's beautiful! Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a little note!