Home       My Shops      Terms of Use      Fun Freebies

Friday, June 7, 2013

Clipart Challenge


Hi everyone! Just wanted to let you know about the Clipart Challenge hosted by Primary Possibilities. There are some amazing artists being featured. My work has been featured over at Journey of a Substitute Teacher. Head on over and check it out. While you're there, check out the link at the bottom to find more clipart work. There are also some freebies along the way:) Everyone loves free clipart!!!

I have some new sets that will be out very soon! I'm going to start revealing my new sets every Monday so be sure to check my blog, TpT store, and FB for all of the new arrivals!!!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much for writing such a great post!!! I hope you enjoyed the graphics:)
      Tammy

      Delete

Leave me a little note!