Home       My Shops      Terms of Use      Fun Freebies

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Bundles and Bundles and Bundles...OH MY!!!

In this post you will probably hear the word "bundle" more than once...just warning you:)
Before I get to "bundle" overload, I wanted to let you know that I opened up an Etsy Shop!


Yes, I did! I was really hesitant at first because I actually tried this way back and then I took it down because I didn't feel ready for it. Honestly, I still don't feel ready...but I going full steam ahead! I hope you'll stop by my new shop and follow me there as well. I plan to post some sets that you probably won't see at my others stores. 

Now onto Bundle Overload!!!
Here are the bundles I have recently posted at my store:

My Vowel Sound Bundles



and ALL Vowel Sounds Bundle. 100 Images total!!! 


Next I posted my Shining Stars Bundle:

64 Total backgrounds in this set!! All of these packs are at my Etsy Shop.


84 backgrounds in this one!!! 

Finally, my Sunburst Bundle:

Take a look at them over at my TpT store:) As always, I would appreciate it if you pinned the items! 
Thank you!!! 

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on opening and Etsy shop...that is exciting and I LOVE that site! Here is to much success for you on TPT and Etsy!

    Katie
    Mind Sparks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I just added you to my favorites on Etsy :)

    Michelle
    www.mrsscotese.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a little note!