Home       My Shops      Terms of Use      Fun Freebies

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Freebies for Facebook Fans

It's a good day today!! I've been playing around with my "Fans Only" tab over at my Facebook page, and I think I finally have it working....fingers crossed!!

First I want to say a BIG thank you to Ashley Hughes at School Supply Addict for having such a great tutorial on how to set this up!! It's so easy to follow and she's just so much fun!! 




Thank you so much!! If you're looking to add one of these to your own Facebook page, check out her tutorial....you will have it set up in no time:) 

So if you head on over to my Facebook Page, you will see a greenish-blue tab for Fans Only.
Click on that tab and if you're not a fan, you will have to be one first.

Once you are a fan, you will see my first freebie...here is the preview..


This is one of the best things I learned from Ashley's tutorial....this is an instant download. All you have to do is click on the picture and it will download to your computer. This is coming from my DropBox so it may appear on that screen first, but just click download and it's yours!!! SO EASY!!!

I hope you enjoy this first freebie!! Now, just to warn you, this is the only time I will preview freebies here on my blog that are only on my Facebook page so be sure to become a fan to know when new freebies arrive!!

Have a great day!!!

5 comments:

  1. Super cute papers. :) I'm a fan so I'm heading over. Thanks.
    ~Brandee
    Creating Lifelong Learners
    Follow me on Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Brandee!! I hope you enjoy them!!
      Tammy

      Delete
  2. Thanks Tammy! They're wonderful! Sara B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you are searching for fans on face book account Buy cheap facebook fans for you fb account and also for you facebook page available on here for you.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a little note!