Home       My Shops      Terms of Use      Fun Freebies

Friday, July 12, 2013

Must Have Monday Winner! and a Freebie!

Hi everyone!! I hope you're having better weather where you are....it's been rainy here, my kids are bored, and I've been doing a lot of house cleaning today. Needless to say, when the kids are bored, not much gets done because they are constantly calling my name for something.....arg!!!

I did have time to put together a new frame set...and you're getting a little freebie!
Here is the link to the whole set! Click Here


Simple and Sweet!!!
I hope you enjoy it! 

Now onto the winner of Must Have Monday!!

Congrats Courtney!...(all I got was a first name:(  

You will be getting an email from Michelle and myself very soon!!!


Another bit of good news is that I hit over 500 followers at my TpT store!!! Thanks everyone!!!
Your support is so appreciated!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little note!