Home       My Shops      Terms of Use      Fun Freebies

Saturday, July 20, 2013

My Favorite Things Linky:)

I have been a busy little bee lately! I'm amazed at how some of you can blog on a regular basis.....that is something that I definitely need to work on around here. But I have good reasons...I've been working many hours on my phonic vowel sound sets....just ask my husband and my kids....they don't see me for hours because I'm up in our new office....well more like "play room" right now since my kids are having a hard time picking up....it's pretty much trashed right now. I think I just need a detached room off the house that has a lock and only I have the key.....maybe I could get more done:)

Anyway, if you're not a fan of my FB page, you've been missing out on my previews of these sets. Here is the most recent


Now onto a fun linky with Across the Hall in 2nd Grade


Here are some of my favorite things when it comes to my home.

Ok...so you read that I have kids which only means one thing.....a mom needs a good vacuum cleaner and I love mine!!!

(click on the pictures to go the link where I found them)


This thing is so light that even little ol' me has no problem vacuuming the stairs.

I love our granite counter tops and probably will cry if we ever have another house without them. Oh no...this isn't my kitchen but this is beautiful.....would love to have it!



I love outdoor areas where you can grill out, invite lots of friends, and relax. 


and finally I LOVE displaying my kids work around the house. During the school year, I know my frig will be full and walls covered. 

Here are their first drawing/paintings they ever did. I never take these down:)


Head on over and link up with your favorite things!!!







3 comments:

  1. Found your blog via the Favorite Things Linky. It is super cute! And even though I completely forgot to put my Dyson on my list, I totally echo the favorite sentiment. Love that little guy! (:

    Melissa
    seebeanteach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know how I ever cleaned with out!!! Thanks for stopping by:)
      Tammy

      Delete
  2. Obviously, we all want to keep our homes as tidy and neat as they can be. After all, that is where we all rest and gather as a family after a day of work and/or school. And as what you said, everyone needs a vacuum cleaner to accomplish the job for them. I am pleased to hear how much you love yours. Well, I hope you look out for harmful materials that might cause malfunction to your vacuum, and check it regularly to ensure that it’s going to serve you for long. Best wishes!
    Deidra @ Minutemen

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a little note!