Home       My Shops      Terms of Use      Fun Freebies

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Rectangles and Circles Anyone?

So I've been working on some new sets that are probably going to take me some time to finish, so between working hard and taking a break, I try to play around a little with my designs and I created these 2 new digital paper packs! 

This is one is called Rectangle Mania






and this one is Circle Frenzy.



Don't ask me how I came up with these names....they just kinda came to me after looking at them when I was finished.
You can find them both at my TpT store and Etsy Shop!! 

My Etsy shop is a little lonely right now...I know it's brand new but I'm getting so anxious to gain more followers!! I have 31 products there so far with more many to come!!!! 

Thanks for stopping by today:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little note!