Home       My Shops      Terms of Use      Fun Freebies

Thursday, August 1, 2013

August Currently

Ok...I have to admit, when I first typed the title of my post....I wrote "June" instead of "August"....whoa...this summer has flown by! They always do so I don't know why we're always in shock:)

I'm linking up with Farley for her August Currently:)


But first let me show you something brand new to my blog.....move your cursor over the Farley's button above....did you see it?? That "P" in the left corner....that is my Pinterest button. So whenever you want to pin from my site...there it is!!! A huge thank you goes over to Michelle aka The 3AM Teacher for all her hard work and great surprises!! I'm telling you, if you need a blog makeover.....CONTACT HER!!! She is AWESOME!!!

Ok.....onto the currently:)


I might not be in the classroom anymore but I still need these thing to get through the day....

Coffee: I don't think I can function with out it.....my addiction is that bad! :)
A great teacher Bag:  My teacher bag has now turned into my artist bag...:)
Comfy Shoes: Unless I'm heading out on a date with my hubby, or a night out with the girls...I'm either wearing flip flops or sneakers....I have to keep those puppies comfy:)

You won't want to miss tomorrow's post!!! I have 2 amazing women joining me for a giveaway that is going to be outrageous!!

Little hint....Blonde and Creative!!!! Wanna Guess!!! ????


6 comments:

  1. I love my Thirty - one bags. I've purchased 3 & I rotate them around. I guess we all have teacher-bag obsessions!!

    I wish you success in potty training!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a 31 bag for teaching too...I loved it!!! Thanks for the potty training luck....she is a stubborn little girl:)
      Tammy

      Delete
  2. Summer sure has flown! I almost made the same mistake with "June" instead of "August."

    Bags are an essential part of teaching. So are shoes! Great choices to put!

    - Pam @ Moments to Teach

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like the bag can never be too big...but I found that the smaller the bag was, it gave me more of an excuse not to bring too much work home with me:)
      Tammy

      Delete
  3. Have you tried a bag from Mixed Bag Designs? My daughter sold them for a dance recital fund raiser. They're cute AND they are coated with something so you can wipe spills right off.

    KaSandra
    MemoriesMadeinFirst

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those sound like they would be perfect!! I will have to look those up!! Thanks:)
      Tammy

      Delete

Leave me a little note!