Home       My Shops      Terms of Use      Fun Freebies

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Letter Shape Boxes: Dolch and Fry

Hi everyone!!! I have some great sets to share with you today! I have been working hard at updating these HUGE sets and I'm so excited to share them with you!!

Do you remember those Letter Shape Boxes  I posted awhile ago that had the outline for all Dolch Sight Words and the First 100 Fry words.....well these have been completely updated to save you so much time!
I have inserted ALL of the words into the boxes for you. 

Here are my Dolch Sets! 






And here are the First 100 Fry Words.





For the BEST savings, I have bundled them together to save you some cash if you need ALL of the words.



But the great news doesn't stop there....As a bonus set, you will get my Building Words Set with whichever product you purchase. Use these to create your own words that you make for vocabulary, math, science....any subject!!! There so many ways to use them so have fun!!!!


Just click on any image above to take you to that product in my store!! 

I would love to hear what you think!!
Leave me some feedback!










1 comment:

  1. Great idea Tammy!! Love those letter boxes and having the words already inside will save a lot of time. The bonus set is great too!!
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a little note!