Home       My Shops      Terms of Use      Fun Freebies

Monday, September 2, 2013

September Currently

Ahh....September....I LOVE September! I know some of you teachers are saying...WHAT??? September is back to school, busy busy busy , and just plain stressful. 

I know I know....but September brings my FAVORITE season....FALL!! After these hot, muggy days we have had here in NC, I'm ready for cool mornings, and comfortable days where I can get my kids out of house without being bit my mosquitoes and annoyed by other bugs that seem to come out in summer weather.

So it's September 1st and that means Farley is having her September Currently!! YAY!!!


Not much in my currently needs to be explained. My little girl decided to take a long nap yesterday and I'm suffering the consequences right now of having some great quiet time yesterday. She's wide awake....it's 2:30 a.m. and I closed my eyes at 12:00am to sleep...so let's see how 2 hours of sleep will do for me....not good!!
I think I'm going to be making that coffee very soon!

3 things for ME this month:
1. Being at home, it's hard to get out by yourself. Well I'm going to try to do it more even if it's just to visit a friend, browse the stores, or take a drive.
2. My wardrobe is suffering right now. Once the weather turns a little cooler, I plan on doing a little shopping for myself.
3. I'm an iPhone junky! I love my phone and everything it does for me. I just need to stop looking at it so much. I constantly check emails, blogs, and everything else that deals with my clip art but I'm going to try to only check in the mornings and then before bed....it's going to be SO hard! I hope I'm not alone when it comes to this problem:(


Thanks for stopping by today!

Here is a little freebie for you:) My Little Birdie Set




I posted it the other day at my store. This was honestly a sketch that I have hidden away in my sketch book for months...and I found him the other day! I'm so glad I did because it has been a huge hit at my store. Some of the ladies who have left comments are just amazing...you'll have to go in and check it out:) 

To get news of when I post freebies like this one, be sure to follow my store:) 
Thanks every one!!!

12 comments:

  1. Oh you're not alone! I can't go anywhere without my iPhone. Gotta get a handle on it... If you figure out how, be sure to let me know!!

    Erin
    The E-Z Class

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not the only one with an iPhone problem:) I tried going today without looking at it so much...it didn't go so well:) Thanks for stopping by:)
      ~Tammy~

      Delete
  2. I'm so with you on the weather...these crazy hot temps have got to go! I'm so ready for FALL - the best season! :) That's so funny you posted about your iPhone. My "Want" is exactly that...maybe I should rethink it. ha!
    Love your Currently & thanks for the freebie - too cute! :)

    Kelly
    First Grade Fairytales

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't rethink it!!! I LOVE my phone...but it's very addicting because everything you need is right there....you're going to LOVE it!!! Thanks for stopping by:)
      ~Tammy~

      Delete
  3. I hope you get some sleep tonight! Thank you for the freebie. I love it!

    Danielle
    Carolina Teacher


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually did get a few hours but was really exhausted today!! I'm hoping my sleep tonight is much better and not interrupted:) Thanks for stopping by!
      ~Tammy~

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. No nap Kimberly Ann but I'm going to bed early tonight! I can barely keep my eyes open!!
      ~Tammy~

      Delete
  5. Hey Tammy! Thanks for the follow! I am now following you too! :) How old is your daughter? Those nights are definitely not fun! I have a four and a half and an almost two year old, both girls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My daughter is almost 3 and last night was the first night in awhile where she just wanted to play at 2:30 in the morning:( I also have a 5 year old son...so we are both are very busy ladies!!! :) Thanks so much for stopping by and following along!!!
      ~Tammy~

      Delete
  6. Hi Tammy:
    I am linking up through Farley's Currently... how sweet to stop by and find that adorable freebie! Thanks SO much!
    I hope that you and the little one will get some sleep... or that cup of coffee will materialize for you!

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Love your first comment on your Currently..."it's not cute"...totally cracked me up because you know that's what we all thought when we first read that you were listening to your daughter laugh at the TV, but then we read that it was at 2:30 AM!!! Yep, no longer cute! Hope you are able to get some good sleep tonight!

    Found your blog from Farley's linky and I am your newest follower! I'm off to follow your store, too! Always love finding new clip art! Your birdies are precious!! Thank you!

    Beth :)
    A Kindergarten Life For Me

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a little note!