Home       My Shops      Terms of Use      Fun Freebies

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Clip Art Discounts!

Hey everyone!!!!! I'm back!!...

you might be asking..

Well, where have you been lady?? I've missed you! (haha)

Here is my reason for being gone for almost a month....AHHHHH....way to long.....

My family and I have recently moved so I've had to put some things on the back burner while we packed, prepared our house to be put on the market (which is pretty stressful) and started our journey north to Maryland!! Back home to where I grew up:)

I'm sure many of you can relate to selling a house and all the preparation it takes to get it ready....let alone having to move out of state. And we did all of this in about 3 weeks.....yup....with 2 little kids....

So now that we are settled, for the most part, I'm back to creating graphics!! 

From now on, every time I post a new set at my store, it will be on sale the first day it's posted....

it's kinda like my way of celebrating the set getting completed....because some of them

take

so

long

to

do......

So here is the set that I just posted at my store and it's on sale the rest of the day! 

Enjoy!!! and I'm so glad to be back!!! Just click on the pic!


6 comments:

  1. Congrats on moving!! I totally know the feeling- we've been in the same boat the last few weeks BUT we only moved like 10 blocks, lol! It's still super stressful! Glad you're back! :)
    Nicole
    Rowdy in Room 300

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by Nicole!!! This will be our last move because we will be building hopefully soon so I think just knowing that, helped me get through!! Congrats on your new house!!!!!!
      Tammy

      Delete
  2. You are so funny!!! It must feel nice to be finally settling in, but I can't even imagine how much more work there still is to do. I tore apart my office LAST week in order to paint... and so far,

    all of my office furniture is STILL in the living room and my office is not painted..haha... I have to go digging for stuff. Surprisingly, I feel productive... just not in all areas.

    Congrats on the new house and the candies are cute!!

    Michelle
    The 3AM Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle!!! Painting is a pain so I know how you feel:(

      Good luck with your office!!!!! You're always productive....you busy little bee!!! :)

      Tammy

      Delete
  3. Glad to see you back! Selling and moving is such a stressful time. I can't imagine out of state!
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lori!!! I'm so happy to be back in "work-mode"!!
      Tammy

      Delete

Leave me a little note!