Home       My Shops      Terms of Use      Fun Freebies

Monday, November 18, 2013

Some TpT Help with Candy Canes!

If you've just started the adventure they call "TpT" (Teachers Pay Teacher for all of you newbies), you know how over whelming it can be. Especially if you've been a buyer for quite awhile.

All of those cute products....

you're wondering...

How do they do that???

Well some of my favorite bloggers have put together some great tips for you in this DIY Series.


Click on this pic to start and it will lead to more tutorials on How to Build Your Product....definitely a must read!!

I was busy yesterday putting together another new set. 

I'm telling ya......with the holiday season quickly approaching....it has really gotten me in the mood!!!

to create graphics people!!!!!!!....COME ON...this blog isn't like that!!!!! :):)

So here are my Candy Cane Kids!!!



 I think they are just adorable and so far they have been a big hit with those I've shared them with!!! 

Again....a new set means ON SALE!!! for today only!!!

Grab them fast!!!

Thanks everyone!!!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little note!