Home       My Shops      Terms of Use      Fun Freebies

Friday, January 3, 2014

Free Valentine Banners

So I've been a little "under the weather" lately. Having a head cold for New Years Day is not how I was expecting to "ring" in the new year....but it happened. I spent the morning at the doctor's office and the rest of the day in bed sleeping. Hopefully, I just got this sickness stuff done and over with.

So while I'm still getting over this mess....

I'm sharing a little freebie with you :)





I hope you enjoy them!! Just click on the pic to take you to my store!

Happy Friday every one!!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy,

    Hope you feel better soon. These are adorable! Thanks for the freebie. On your way to your store.

    Mona
    First Grade Schoolhouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! Thanks so much! I hope you are feeling better- we've had some sickness too- luckily it hasn't hit me and I hope it stays away!
    Jennie
    JD's Rockin' Readers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the freebie! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a little note!