Home       My Shops      Terms of Use      Fun Freebies

Friday, February 7, 2014

Forever Freebies!

Hi everyone!!!

 TGIF!!!

I wanted to just take some time to share with you a little about my freebies. I LOVE freebies!!! I love getting things for free, and I LOVE giving freebies to my fans. I have posted many freebies over at my TpT store and I know many of you have grabbed them because I have been reading your SWEET comments!

Thank you!

But here is something you may not know about my freebies.

Some of the freebies are called FOREVER FREEBIES and you will see that stated in the product description like the pic below.


So if you see this in the description it means that I will NEVER EVER EVER change it to a priced item.

No on the other hand, I have limited time only freebies. This means that those products are free for a short amount of time....but it could be a week, a month, may be the whole season...if it's a seasonal item. So please don't put freebies on your wishlist and then come back to download it later....

GRAB THOSE FREEBIES because if it doesn't say FOREVER....it may not be free when you want it.

So today I am sharing a FOREVER FREEBIE!!

Just in time for Valentine's Day! If your boys are like mine...they don't want anything with pink and purple on it so I included a blue one :) Be sure that if you download, to leave some feedback!!


I also have a new set of Doodle Frames that are on SALE for the rest of the day!!


Have a great Friday everyone!!! 

1 comment:

  1. I love your clip-art! Thank you so much for your freebies!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a little note!