Home       My Shops      Terms of Use      Fun Freebies

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Simply April and What I'm Working On!

Introducing a new set today...well tonight :)

If you've been following my store, you by now have seen my "Simply" sets over at my TpT store.

There is a set for each month of the year...well the entire year isn't completed yet. I started this back in October and I just finished April. Click on the pic to take you to this item at my store.


So if you're visiting here from my FB page....I've decided to start sharing my new set previews here instead of on my FB page. I'll still be posting the link to my post when I share a new set...but you'll only see the preview pic here. 

For the rest of the month, I'm going to be working on Life Cycle sets. So many of you have given me some great ideas!!! Thank you!!!

With Spring right around the corner....which is hard to believe because right at this moment, it's snowing outside....again....UGH!!!!.....but I thought now would be a good time to get these sets rollin'. 

Thanks so much for visiting!!!! 

2 comments:

  1. They are stinking adorable! l love their yellow rain coats and the umbrellas bring it to life. Looks great! I have used your products in every one of my products so far! lol.. a little obsessed?

    Susan
    LopezLandLearners

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a little note!