Home       My Shops      Terms of Use      Fun Freebies

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Simply Ferrell Photography

Hi everyone! I wanted to share with you a little something.....

I have started a new Facebook page to share something I absolutely LOVE doing!!!!

Taking pictures.....



Whether it's at birthday parties, family vacations.....I always seem to have a camera in hand. So I figured....why not learn a little more about it and see what happens. 

Well that's what I did. I've been spending the last few weeks just getting my feet wet into photography and so far so good. I have been able to get outside and not become stuck in-front of a computer screen. 

I hope you'll head on over to my new page, Simply Ferrell Photography, and give me a "like". It's brand new and there is so much more to come....I can just feel it......

I'll be posting more photos as I learn this process.

Don't worry....I'll still be creating graphics....but this is something else to add to my workload...haha...

Thanks for stopping by everyone!!!! 

Happy Hump Day!!


10 comments:

  1. your blog is amazing visit this sites very cool ideas and funny , entertainment
    viral stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you been in need of good visibility to your competencies and qualified professional capabilities on LinkedIn? The very best way-out is thru Buying LinkedIn Connections, Followers and Endorsements. visit here to buy connections on linkedin

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you are being promised 24/7 Customer Support and life long replacement then don't think again at the time you Buy facebook reviews from a provider. buy 5 star facebook rating

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a little note!