Home       My Shops      Terms of Use      Fun Freebies

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Stitched Banner for Your TpT Resources!

I just wanted to drop in and let you know that I finally posted a new set!!!





It's FREE!!! I just think these banners would be perfect for the cover of your TpT resources!! I know you can find so many more ways to use this set so I hope you enjoy it!!! Be sure to leave a comment when you download!!! :) 

Sorry for the quick post, but it's raining and I'm going to sit back and enjoy the sound................

1 comment:

  1. Hello from Vegas!
    You simply MUST come to the gathering next year--so energizing!

    Thanks for this freebie. I plan to use it in a rebrand for some of my products.

    Karen

    http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Karen-Harris-1

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a little note!